- Feature Links
- Virtual Meetings
CITY COUNCIL VIRTUAL MEETINGS VIRTUAL MEETINGS:
- May 4 - City Council LIVE Virtual Meeting
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- The public will still have the opportunity to be heard through public comment on any item of business on the published agenda of the meeting by delivering a written comment (no longer than 300 words) to the city clerk no later than thirty (30) minutes prior to the start time for the meeting. Each such comment must include the sender’s name and physical address. Such comments shall be limited to the first ten (10) comments received by the city clerk per agenda item. City Clerk Tina Timmon’s email is email@example.com
PLANNING COMMISSION VIRTUAL MEETINGS:
- May 28 - Planning Commission LIVE Virtual Meeting
- PUBLIC COMMENTS: can be submitted by:
- EMAIL up to Thirty (30) minutes before the start of the meeting. All Public Comments received by email will be organized and shared with Planning Commissioners during the LIVE meeting. NOTE: excessively long emails may be summarized or grouped with other emails having similar comments, but the number of respondents will be provided.
- By Calling STAFF Scott Grummer at 501-851-2500 ext. 234 no later than 5:00 PM the day of the meeting, and providing them your comments over the phone.
- SPEAK TO COMMISSION on an Agenda or Non-Agenda Item during the LIVE meeting, you may indicate so in one of the following ways:
- By CLICKING HERE to email Staff NO LATER than 30 minutes before the meeting. Please provide in your email Body: your (1)“NAME”, (2)“ADDRESS” and (3)“AGENDA NUMBER & DESCRIPTION” you wish to speak to.
- By Calling STAFF Scott Grummer at 501-851-2500 ext. 234 NO LATER than 5:00 PM the day of the meeting.
- NOTE: In order to prevent misuse by Attendees of the Internet Virtual Meeting, additional requests to speak WILL NOT BE ALLOWED once the Virtual Meeting begins at 6:30 PM. The LIVE Virtual Meeting will begin Broadcast 10 minutes prior to 6:30 PM to allow any last minute requests to be given through the Q&A function on the ZOOM application for online attendees. Dial In Attendees will not have this function, and must contact STAFF as noted above. To be considered to Speak, you must provide in the Q&A your:
- (1) NAME, (2) ADDRESS and (3) AGENDA ITEM NUMBER & DESCRIPTION you wish to speak on. NOTE: If the Speaker cannot be verified or there is suspicion of inappropriate activity, this may be limited, so it is recommended to request to speak using the first two methods.